Thyme² Interactive Restaurant at Sofitel Brisbane | 49 Turbot Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000

Thyme2, where have you been all my life?! 

We had dinner at Thyme2 on a recent Friday and it was so good, I was already looking forward to my return before I stepped out of the restaurant. This place has everything that you would want to eat, and more! I headed straight to the seafood section - prawns, oysters, bugs and crabs were piled up high like the Mt.Everest of seafood. I had no plan of attack. I was astounded by the bountiful options presented in front of me, I was looking everywhere yet I didn’t know what to focus on. So, I ended up eating a bit of everything (isn’t that why buffets are so awesome?!) but with a main focus on the desserts, because they were simply too good to resist. Thyme2 has the largest range of dessert options of any other buffet restaurant that I have been to in Queensland and it’s something that you’ll have to see to believe. At $98 per person on a Friday night, it’s definitely not the cheapest buffet around town, but trust me, it’s worth every penny. 

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $196


















Thyme² Interactive Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment