Little Greek Taverna, 1 Browning Street, WEST END QLD 4101

I must admit that I have been extremely slack with putting up new posts on my blog. Getting back into the routine after a month-long holiday isn't as easy as I had thought it would be and having to plan for a wedding and a honeymoon after work certainly didn't help. But hey, i'm not complaining. life's great.

I had a huge craving for Greek food after we came back from the US and without having to go to the trouble of cooking it myself I picked up the phone and made a reservation at Little Greek Taverna.

LGT is the perfect place for a no fuss, homely meal, but you've gotta make a booking. This restaurant is exceedingly popular among the locals especially on Fridays and the weekends. Specials are available daily and service is friendly and efficient.

On our recent visit, we shared the crispy pastry swirls filled with feta cheese & ricotta ($6) to start with, followed by lamb yiros with chips (or salad if you're feeling healthy) ($15) and lamb kritharaki ($15).

The dinner was impeccable yet humble and the iced frappé ($3) was a fantastic touch to the summer night Greek feast.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $42.










Little Greek Taverna on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment