What I saw at the media preview of Zara Brisbane

When I was invited to the Zara media preview on the Gold Coast in September last year, my immediate thoughts after the event was “if only Brisbane had a Zara”. Now finally the time has come. On 20 November 2015, Zara opened its new flagship store on Brisbane’s Queen Street Mall, taking the number of Zara stores in Australia to 15. 

I’ve been a Zara fan for years now and every time I take a trip to a city where this Spanish fashion giant has its stores, the other travel bunnie would lose me for hours. I squealed with excitement when I refreshed my inbox the other day to see an invitation to the media preview sent out by the wonderful PR team for Zara. I was ready to give my credit card a workout (and as it turned out, that workout was an intense one). 

Located in the center of the Queen Street Mall and decorated by countless butterflies, the Zara store is simply breathtaking. The thee storey flagship store features Zara’s latest global store concepts, which combines beauty, clarity, functionality and sustainability. I was in awe of it. It was love at first sight. 
In addition to the wonderful fashion eye candy, we were treated to a fabulous breakfast spread of deliciousness presented by Noosh Catering. 

We were taken on a tour of the store which included all of Zara’s clothing collections - Woman, Man and Kids. I felt like the design of the store is extremely inviting and sleek. The neutral backdrop allows the customers to properly see and touch and feel and WANT each piece of clothing. When the tour finished I was lucky enough to be able to run around the store and pick up garments before the store was open to the public at 9am. It goes without saying that I went crazy. And as if my shopping spree at Zara was crazy enough, I went back to the store again on Sunday for another shopping session and I was so happy to see that they had already put out new stock!

I love Zara. Seriously, I do. And now, I love Brisbane even more.


*Disclaimer: I was invited to the media preview of Zara and received a welcome present but had developed my addiction for this fashion house's goodies LONG before then! 

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane

dolcebunnie zara brisbane







Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment