DINING IN - Domino's new Pulled Beef Range

What makes you happy? It doesn’t usually take much to put a smile on my face. In fact, I was recently at Starbucks working on my blog while Minibun George took his nap when I received an email from Domino’s, asking if I’d be interested in trying their new pulled beef range. That made me happy.

If you recall, last year I did a review post on the pulled pork range and both the other travel bunnie and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Adapting the popular street food trend in Australia right now,  the new pulled beef range includes three delicious pizzas. The first is Hickory BBQ Pulled Beef, complete with slow cooked pulled beef, rasher bacon, pepperoni, red onion & mozzarella on a BBQ sauce base, topped with a Hickory BBQ sauce swirl. The second is Spicy Harissa Pulled Beef, with slow cooked pulled beef, pepperoni, Italian sausage, fresh tomato, red onion, jalapeños & mozzarella topped with chilli flakes & a spicy harissa sauce. The third pizza is Argentinian Pulled Beef, with slow cook pulled beef, fresh tomato, red onion & mozzarella topped with a chimichurri drizzle. Now unless you don’t like pizza or pulled beef, you should be drooling right now. 

I’m supposed to be on a post-cruise diet, but I can never say no to a good pizza. My personal favourite had to be the Spicy Harissa one as it’s got a kick-ass punch that just makes you beg for more. The other travel bunnie however, absolutely loved the Hickory BBQ one. The sweet BBQ sauce has a hint of smokiness that makes the rasher bacon even more tantalising; it’s an absolute winner for meat lovers. 

If you are suffering from a post-long-weekend depression and don’t feel like cooking tonight, perhaps you can try the new pulled beef range from Domino’s! 


Disclaimer: our dinner was provided free of charge courtesy of Domino’s, however my opinions is as always, my own. 








Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment