Travel Essential: tic®

If I told you that you can fasten shirt buttons without needle or thread, would you believe me?

I was raised in a traditional Chinese family and like most Chinese mums, my mum never allowed me to do any housework as it was all about reading more books or doing more homework for me. And years later now that I'm a grown up, I still can't quite grasp the basic skill of fastening a button. It's not so much of a problem when I'm at home, but when the other travel bunnie and I are on the run, the last thing we need is to have to fix a button right before our dinner reservation at Lung King Heen. When you are exploring the world unknown, the last thing you want is to have your precious time and energy wasted on threading a needle for stitching a shirt button.

So I'm happy to announce that I have found my new travel essential and it's called tic®.

Manufactured in Sweden, tic® is user friendly and extremely convenient to carry around with you. As a trial, I decided to fix a button on the other travel bunnie's sleeping shorts, which had been missing for months. Using tic®, the process took me four easy steps, yep, it was really that simple. All I did was pokie tic® through the fabric, popped a button on the tic® spike, closed the clip with a click, wiggled the clip around the button and voila, it was done. Don't believe me? I'll let the photos do the talking.

I honestly think tic® is not only a brilliant travel essential, it's also a time saver for people who are always on the go. 










Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. It's a plastic stapler! It definitely would be handy for travel... or in hotels, cuz really... how many of us travel with a mini sewing kit these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely! I think the product is brilliant :)

      Delete