DINING IN - Eat well with Dineamic

When I was pregnant with minibun George, I sort of let myself go a little of the rails in terms of eating. I was constantly nomming on chocolate biscuits and homemade strawberry and condensed milk ice cream, and my cravings for fried chicken just lingered forever.

Now, two months postpartum, I am determined to take on a healthy diet and hopefully lose a few kilos of chocolate biscuits that I ate uncontrollably many nights in a row. But it's always easier said than done. With minibun George in my hands, the last thing that I want to do at the end of the day is to come up with a healthy recipe and then cook from scratch.

I was recently contacted by the PR team for Dineamic, which is a new pre-prepared food range made by entirely chefs and not machines, using wholesome fresh ingredients. I use to cringe my forehead when I see the word “pre-prepared” as my thoughts immediately went to bland, uninspired microwave food. I was told that Dineamic is different. The food range focuses on nutrition and taste. Developed by a leading dietician and an acclaimed chef and loved by household names throughout Australia, I can only add to the chorus of fans for this magnificent product. I tried the Tuscan vegetable risotto, the broccoli, spinach and kale soup and the Moroccan chicken tagine. Each of the products were tasty, filling and very appealing to the eye. Preparation of each of the dishes was a breeze with a simple microwaving being all that was required. I particularly loved the tagine with its strong aromatic flavours and hearty organic chicken pieces. The portion sizes were equally good for a fulsome lunch and dinner.

With this new product hitting Brisbane's households there really is no excuse for not plating up an exciting and healthy meal any day of the week.


Disclaimer: the featured products were provided courtesy of Dineamic, however my opinion is as always, my own.









Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment