Where were the bunnies?


I told the other travel bunnie before we got engaged that I'm not the sort of girl who wants a lavish wedding. I'm simple. Being a bride doesn't mean much to me as I'd rather be the other travel bunnie's fluffy wifey (think white, furry flop-earred bunnie with a big pink polka dot bow)... on the condition that the other travel bunnie takes me somewhere nice, extremely nice for our honeymoon.

The Maldives has always been our first option, but unfortunately, due to my excessive travelling hobby and my three weeks of NEGATIVE annual leave, we could only have a long weekend getaway.

So... the other travel bunnie took me to the current number 1 resort of the world (yes, the entire world), Qualia – part 1 of our honeymoon.

Stay tuned :) 









Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and your photos are always stunning, hope you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon and wish you a wonderful life together as newlyweds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Eye Candy Carousel, thank you so much for your beautiful comment!

      Have a fantastic weekend :)

      Delete