Spa Qualia, Hamilton Island, QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA

I suck at keeping secrets. In fact, I'm probably the worse secret keeper out there.

I booked a couple treatment at Spa Qualia as a honeymoon / birthday surprise for the other travel bunnie, but the words rushed out of my mouth before we even started packing for our trip. I was too excited about the luxurious indulgence and it was proved to be too hard to keep it all to myself.

Our trip to the beautiful Hamilton Island was very short compared to our usual month-long trips, so I paid extra attention to scheduling our getaway.

The treatment was booked for a three-thirty start on the first day of our arrival and it was the perfect timing. The moment when I set my foot into Spa qualia, its earthy design and Zen-like atmosphere cleared my mind. Instantly, I knew that I was in for a delightful escape.

As soon as we started our treatment, the rain started pouring down. The sliding doors of our couples room (which comes with outdoor rain showers) was open and the cool breeze together with the soothing sound of the rainfall immediately calmed my senses.

The Sweet Moments couple treatment that we had was hands down the best massage I have ever had. The treatment started with a relaxing bath soak, followed by an aromatherapy massage with sweet chocolate spice message oil. The best part was their signature drifting scalp massage and grounding foot massage. They felt heavenly good. I kept telling myself to stay awake so that I could enjoy the experience, but the rhythmical massage techniques were extremely relaxing and I failed miserably at trying to stay awake.

Although our bath soak didn't have any mocha-infused milk in it, it was nevertheless an amazing experience. I left Spa qualia feeling rejuvenated and it was the perfect start to our amazing island journey.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $700.























View Larger Map

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. congrats Jennie~! all the best for newly wed life~! Enjoy the honeymoon~!

    ReplyDelete