Santorini, GREECE

 It's taken me a long time to finally put up a post on Santorini. Every time that I was about to edit the holiday photos, I would lose track of time while looking at these photos over and over again.


Our trip to Santorini is by far the most amazing experience I've ever had. I had always been wanting to visit this place, but the actual experience was beyond my imagination.

We stayed at in a village called Imerovigli, known as the balcony to the Aegean and famous for its unforgettably charming sunsets over Santorini. Four days at this beautiful paradise was simply relaxing. Our daily itinerary went something like this: wake up, enjoy breakfast overlooking the Caldera, sunbake, head to a taverna next to the water for a Mediterranean feast, back to the villa for a siesta on the sun lounge by the pool, followed by more food... and a new day begins.

I miss the cloudless blue sky, those whitewashed houses perched on gigantic rocks hills that plummet to the Aegean sea, those tantalising gyros and grilled octopus drizzled with fresh lemon, and the sun, I had a good dose of Vitamin D and I swear I got the best tan that I've ever had.

But for now, I can just dream about Santorini by looking at the photos…

PS. This is where we stayed in Santorini: Kapari


































View Larger Map

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. stunning!!! I want to visit there so badly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany. I absolutely loved every single moment of it. Such an amazing place.

      Delete