Jocelyn's Provisions, Shop 8 Centro On James, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006


As I'm sitting here listening to Eartha Kitt's Santa Baby, I suddenly remembered the delicious Turkish Delight Cheesecake that we bought from Jocelyn's Provisions for the other travel bunnie's name day.

Now, I am aware of the fact that the name day happened a while ago and in fact, the reason why I remembered that cheesecake while listening to a sexy Christmas song is because the other travel bunnie's name day is (almost) round the corner and when we bought the cake, the shop still had lovely Christmas decorations...

But that's beside the point. Jocelyn's Provisions reminds me of a boulangerie where you can queue up early in the morning to get a baguette or a boule and joining the queue are food lovers who still enjoy a good loaf of bread. But what's even better is, this place offers more than just breads.  You can get all sorts of sweet treats from here. 

The Turkish Delight cheesecake was simply delicious and it looked beautiful. I loved the delicate taste of rosewater in my mouth. Jocelyn's Provisions is definitely a great alternative from Le Bon Choix (if it's possible for you to ever get sick of that place).








Jocelyn's Provisions on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment